The Crown Netflix TV London and Windsor Castle Full Day Private Tour
Windsor Castle is Britain’s most important landmark and the home of this magnificent romantic chivalry is the great inspiration of Netflix’s The Crown series. We can understand some fictitious an overly dramatized context of the world-famous TV series and presumably one of the best ways to understand the true stories and events related to monarchs starting from King George VI’s rule and onwards. In this TV show, the eldest living Royal family member was Queen Mary, and you can see plenty of traces of the Queen in Windsor such as immaculate Queen Mary’s Dolls House. Like other Crown Tours of Tourope UK, our professional guides will tell you the genealogy of the Royal family with their royal roots including the last member of the monarch our Queen Elizabeth II (Lilibet) to make you understand the roles of all Royal members. On this “The Crown” tour we will immortalize the Royal members by touching their lives and depicting their true stories behind the scenes. Let us take you there!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 2 years|
What is included
Public transportation tickets
Roundtrip train tickets to Windsor Castle
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Based on your choice public or private transportation will be used in this tour.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.