Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids
There comes a time when kids need to let off steam in the city and parents look for a trade-off to suit everyone, or sometimes, kids of all ages are just looking for fun. This custom tour is designed for exactly that - part culture, part pure fun. Tour times can be altered or extended to take advantage of long summer evenings. As this tour ends, you may like to extend your experience by adding one of the West End musical experiences by night with your parents in the Theatreland district. You’ll be charmed with city’s kid-friendly best musicals such as Disney’s Aladdin, Lion King, Matilda, School of Rock, Circus 1903, Don Quixote, Hansel and Gretel, Peter Pan, Tribute to Michael Jackson’s Thriller, The Snowman, Wicked, even Harry Potter the Cursed Child. Wow! What a great day out! Bottom line, a thrilling kid’s day out in London awaits you with endless options full of unlimited fun for you. We are here to help to turn your ordinary day into a super fun day here in our capital city.
|El mejor precio garantizado|
|Sin costes añadidos|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please
Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.