English Culture, Science, Sports, One Week English Language Course in London
Our London short term package programs involving science, art, culture, sports, fashion, trade, finance and fun, include 15-hours of active English Training in our language school which received the award for the best language school in London in 2015, and through which we host our students with English host families. In the programs, our students are accompanied for 24 hours, we include a different West End Musical every year; we integrate our students with socio-cultural life of the city. Our program includes visits to the most important attractions of London such as Petticoat Lane, Holborn, Covent Garden, Buckingham Palace, St. James's Park, Downing Street No:10, Trafalgar Square, St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Marble Arch, Hyde Park, St.Serpentine Lake, Knightsbridge, Harrods, Thames River, London Eye, Royal Festival Hall, London Dungeon and many many more.
|El mejor precio garantizado|
|Sin costes añadidos|
Qué está incluido
15 Hours of English Lessons
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
All Fees and Taxes
7 night accommodation in English host families
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.