The British Museum Tour
This tour provides an expert tour guide to discover the highlights of the British Museum for this 3-hour private tour or include it on a flexible full-day London tour. The British Museum was founded in 1753 and today has approximately eight million objects from ancient history to modern technology giving you a glimpse into ancient cultures and civilisations. The tour will begin in Lord Foster's Great Hall. Here you will see ancient scripts on the Rosetta Stone from Egypt, architectural relics from temples and mausoleums in Mesopotamia, Assyria, Greece etc., the huge statues of Pharaoh Ramses the Great, many pieces of the friezes showing the Panathenaic festival of the ruins of the Parthenon at the Acropolis in Greece and a special hall was constructed so they could be on permanent display to all. There is so much more to see, such as the Islamic gallery, European and Chinese porcelain, clocks, medicine and many more! Follow us!
|El mejor precio garantizado|
|Sin costes añadidos|
Qué está incluido
Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.