3-Hour Guided Tour of Science Museum in London
No trip to London would be complete without a visit to the Science Museum. This tour will take you through the building where you will be able to admire many incredible artefacts housed in various collections with exciting exhibitions for all ages. If you're a science lover, then a visit to London's Science Museum is a must, although you do not have to be a lover of chemistry or physics to appreciate the Museum as there are interactive attractions such as a 3D IMAX cinema, an interactive flight simulator and a Discovery Motion Theatre to completely change your point of view.
During the exploration, parents can enjoy the top quality food products of Benugo’s Kitchen in the Café. Let’s not forget to pop in the Museum Shop where you can find science-related interesting products such as Astronaut’s dry ice cream, robots, mini science kits and kids’ labs, kites, flying objects, souvenirs, books, hundreds and hundreds of mind-blowing good stuff that you will admire and love.
|El mejor precio garantizado|
|Sin costes añadidos|
Qué está incluido
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.