Hop-On Hop-Off York 24 Hours
The City Sightseeing York tour will capture the hearts of all ages! With so many things to do and attractions to see, York is the perfect place to hop-on to one of our open top buses and explore the English heritage in more depth. We'll take you to 14 of the finest attractions that this thriving city has to offer! Your ticket is valid for 24 hours, so you can complete a full loop of the bus tour first and then hop off at all the attractions you want to delve into.
One of the main attraction that can't go a miss is the Clifford's Tower. Dive straight into the medieval history and go inside to discover how the tower became the remains of the grand York Castle.
The Fishergate Bar, one of York's gateways, was built in the early 14th century by the mayor of York. Take a trip closer towards to the River Ouse and visit South Bank. Take a wander around the Rowntree Park nearby which serves as a memorial for the employees of the confectionery factory nearby, who died in the First World War.
Right by the River Ouse you'll also find the York's botanical gardens, also called York Museum Gardens. The tranquil atmosphere makes it the perfect picnic location on a sunny day, where you can appreciate all the beautiful flowers and immaculate fresh lawns. Take a walk and you'll even see the ruins of the medieval St Mary's Abbey Church, which dates back to the mid-11th century. Join us around York and enjoy the views!
- Flexible 12-month ticket.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted at all our stops to help make life easier.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of York.
- Audio guide in 10 languages, plus commentary especially for kids!
- Create your own itinerary to explore York, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 16 years|
What is included
24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
1 route with 14 stops
Audio guide in 10 languages