Half-Day: Hadrian's Wall & the Final Frontier
A private tour experience taking you to some of the highlights along Hadrian's Wall with a knowledgeable tour guide by your side. Discover a mix of sightseeing, history & heritage as well as a short walk along Hadrian's Wall giving you the opportunity to immerse yourself into life "on the wall"...
Hadrian’s Wall marks the frontier of the Roman Empire. It stretches 72 miles long from the Solway Coast to the River Tyne. The wall was built under the orders of the Roman Emperor Hadrian who was in charge of the Empire from AD117 to AD138.
During this tour you will be led by an experienced, knowledgeable guide and taken to various parts of the wall where you will get some great viewpoints, scenery and gain an insight into life in Roman Britain.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee into Roman Vindolanda fort
- Private tour guide from/to cruise port
- Extra layers of clothing / rain jacket (UK weather can do much in a day - especially on Hadrian's Wall)
- Sunglasses - you never know...
- Your camera!
- Comfortable shoes for a leisurely walk / walking shoes/boots if you fancy a walk along Hadrian's Wall
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
Meeting Point Information
Newcastle Central Station
Neville Street, NE1 Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom