London Ghost Bus Tour
Spice up your London experience during your stay in this 2000-year-old city with The Ghost Bus Tour. We will pick you up from your hotel and our tour starts at that moment. Take a ride to the dark side on an elegantly refurbished vintage double-decker where a creepy conductor tells stories from London’s murky past as a city of execution, murder and haunting, of unmarked burial grounds, and all of London’s skeletons from the closet. The tour offers a sightseeing show with actors and onboard technical trickery to give you a fabulous spooky experience. You will encounter all of the top attractions of London, including The Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral and The Tower of London. Whether you are a tourist visiting London or a resident of the city, there is so much that will surprise you about the haunted history of London’s most famous attractions. Hop on!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.
- This tour may not be suitable for young kids and for some children
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please
Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.