Salisbury Magna Carta Stonehenge and Bath Private Tour
Prepare yourself for beautiful and picturesque Salisbury and Salisbury Cathedral featuring the world's oldest clock and one of the original copies of Magna Carta. Listen to the mystery of an ancient story from a professional blue badge guide. Here you will examine the rotation of the earth and the direct connection to Stonehenge. Your next stop will be the Roman Bath and magnificent Georgian town Bath. Guildhall Market & famous Pulteney Bridge, The Circus Bath and The Crescent, Theatre Royal, the wool church Bath Abbey and of course Britain's greatest treasure dated back to the 1st century, Roman Baths. Marvel Georgian Pump room & drink the spa water. Indulge yourself with the local tastes such as live fudge works and handcrafted single malt whiskies and more!
Prepare yourself for the greatest getaway of your life,
Escape from the capital to a bucolic English countryside,
Explore the jewels of English heritage today with us!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- No public transportation nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.