Jack the Ripper Tour
Prepare yourself for a terrifying experience you’ll never forget by joining us on the greatest Jack the Ripper tour in town! Your professional guide will take you on a journey through the streets of Whitechapel, on the trail of Jack the Ripper. This will be backed up by crime scene photographs, letters, historical evidence and the use of handy projectors for spine-chillingly realistic experiences. Your guides bring the story to life but not to sensationalise those most horrific of crimes, but to tell you the facts and allow you to come to your own conclusions! This walking tour promises chills and frights as you visit the locations of the Whitechapel Murders, discover more about the victims and the gruesome details of their murders and explore the conspiracy theories surrounding the identity of the killer. Learn about the world’s most chilling, unsolved murder mystery! You will delve into some of the fascinating and mysterious facts behind London’s most infamous murders. What's more?
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- This tour may not be suitable for the kids and children
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.