London Royal's Full Day Tour
London is steeped in Royal history having been a seat of power in England since the Romans developed it as a Trading port nearly 2000 years ago. London has an abundance of Royal homes past and present, and on this driven London tour we will see our British monarch's mansions from medieval castles to the current residential palaces of the Royal family.
We shall also be taking a little trip downstream of the River Thames to visit Hampton Court Palace, the top Tudor destination in Great Britain. Our journey out of London will take in the picturesque Royal Richmond Park before arriving at the world-famous Palace built by Cardinal Wolsey 500 years ago, and home to one of England's most notorious kings Henry VIII for his turbulent reign.
We can reflect on your Tour of London's Royal Palaces with a visit to a local pub for some traditional English cooking before you can even relax back in the comfort of a traditional London Black Cab to guide you back to your hotel if you like.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide. Please call 24hrs in advance to confirm hotel pick up time.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.