Science, Sports, Culture English Language Programme in London
Our London short term package programs involving science, art, culture, sports, fashion, trade, finance and fun, include 15-hours of active English Training in our language school which received the award for the best language school in London in 2015, and through which we host our students with English host families. In the programs, our students are accompanied for 24 hours, we include a different West End Musical every year; we integrate our students with socio-cultural life of the city. Our program includes visits to the most important attractions of London such as Petticoat Lane, Holborn, Covent Garden, Buckingham Palace, St. James's Park, Downing Street No:10, Trafalgar Square, St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Marble Arch, Hyde Park, St.Serpentine Lake, Knightsbridge, Harrods, Thames River, London Eye, Royal Festival Hall, London Dungeon and many many more.
This program is a perfect choice to explore London's highlights while studying in English in the heart of the capital.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 8 years|
What is included
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
Return (Roundtrip) transfers
English Lessons for 15 Hours
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Homestay accommodation is provided with English host families in Richmond
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.