Essential London Full-Day Private Tour by Public Transport
The "Essential London Full Day Tour" starts in Westminster District, where the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, St. James's Park, and glorious Buckingham Palace await your arrival. This part of the tour will be completed by 11:00 so that you can witness the famous ‘Changing of the Guard Ceremony’ at 11:30 am (if applicable on the day you take this tour). As you travel along the Mall, or preferably London's Central Park and St. James's Park, you will reach Whitehall and Downing Street No: 10. Along Whitehall, you will walk to Trafalgar Square where you will observe Nelson's Column, The National Gallery, and St. Martin's in the Fields Church. The exciting and wonderful stories of each of these historical landmarks will be told, giving you an insight into the history of London. Then you will have time for either a relaxing lunch or a quick bite (depending on the current situation) to re-energize before experiencing more hidden treasures, tastes, and cultures. Follow us!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.