V&A Victoria and Albert Museum Tour
The Victoria and Albert (V&A) is considered by many to be the world’s greatest museum of Art and Design. Your tour guide will show you many of the Museum's highlights dating from ancient times to the present day such as the Raphael Cartoons, Tippoo’s Tiger, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Notebooks, Michelangelo’s wax model, the oldest dated and most important carpet in the World, the Ardabil, and the intricate timber facade of a London home that survived the Great Fire of London in 1666. The Museum’s Cast Courts house a staggering display of life-size plaster casts made in the 19th Century of famous European statues and monuments; the awe-inspiring cast of Trajan’s Column in Rome is made up of sections reaching from the floor to the ceiling. It’s a must-see place in London and V&A tells you everything about the world of art and design. Explore this treasure of culture with Tourope UK’s art professional APTG blue badge guides today.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.
Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.