Windermere, Lancaster & the Lake District Small-Group Day Tour from Manchester
The Lake District is where people go to rejuvenate their senses.
The soaring mountains refresh your mind, the lakes calm your worries, and the quaint houses and little lanes make you yearn for a long-forgotten age.
So on this tour, we take you on a day trip through the best locations of England’s most famous National Park.
You learn the tales from Windermere, the largest lake in England; you admire Wordworth’s cosy Dove Cottage; and you marvel at the medieval architecture of the ancient town of Lancaster.
Join this tour, enjoy the scenery, and let nature help you unwind.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
- Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
- Professional Driver Guide
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- You are allowed up to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours from Manchester. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- We regret that we are unable to permit children under 5 years on our tours.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
- Please note that tour timings are for reference only and may vary for operational reasons.
- Minimum age is 5 years
Meeting Point Information
Next to the NCP Car Park, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD