Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast 1 day
City Sightseeing Belfast, the only hop-on hop-off tour in Belfast with Tourist Board accreditation, takes you to 23 stops, covering culture, history, and entertainment. Hop off at bus stop 1, Castle Place, and do your shopping at the Wickerman and Carrolls gift shops whilst you admiring the Albert Memorial Clock. Continue your journey to bus stop 2 to visit the Big Fish Sculpture, Customs House and McHughs Bar.
Then, at bus stops 4 and 5 you will find the ideal hop off spot to go back in time and visit the Titanic Quarter, the Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic. You'll also get the chance to see the Titanic Dock and Pump House, and the HMS Caroline, which saw combat in the First World War.
Hop on and off at bus stops 6 through 12 to see all the City Government Buildings with their fantastic architecture, and take a stroll through UK's largest indoor market: St. George's Market. Up next is the cultural side of Belfast: The Grand Opera House, The Five Points, Queen's University, the Botanic Gardens, the International Wall Murals, the Spectrum Centre, and the Shankill Road Wall Murals.
Enjoy the view from our open-top red buses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Then, when you're ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with the public transport system. City Sightseeing is the best way to visit Belfast at your own pace. Buy your 1 or 2-day ticket today!
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Belfast and its surroundings.
- Create your itinerary and take your time in each stop. Go for as many full loops as you wish!
- Audio-guides in 6 languages to discover the culture, history, and traditions of Belfast.
- Free courtesy bus that can pick you up at any Belfast city centre hotel.
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts to access museums, restaurants, and other entertaining Tours.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 16 years|