London SoHo District Guided Walking Tour - Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €49 - €115
- Youth: - €49 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €49 (9 and under)
- Solo travelers please book for 1 Adult & 1 Child to meet the minimum amount required for a private tour.
- 2.5 hours
- Outside the Criterion Theatre in Piccadilly Circus, opposite the famous Piccadilly Circus screens.
- London’s not all about kings, queens, and museums, and nowhere is this clearer than in the Soho district.
- On this 2.5 hour private tour, you will see where counterculture and civil protests have collided over the centuries.
- Discover the streets of London’s lively nightlife neighborhood that has gone from seedy to chic over the past few decades.
- This tour is in English.
Private Walking Tour
Professional Tour Guide Exclusively For You
Duration 2.5 Hours
Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Full Tour Description
London’s not all about kings, queens, and museums, and nowhere is this clearer than in the Soho district. On this 2.5 hour private guided walking tour, you will see where counterculture and civil protests have collided over the centuries. Discover the streets of London’s lively nightlife neighborhood that has gone from seedy to chic over the past few decades.
Your tour of Soho will take you through Piccadilly Circus, the Time Square of London, through a maze of streets leading to Chinatown. In between, you’ll discover the hub of musical revolutions including the venue where Jimi Hendrix first performed in the city. Music buffs will delight to discover the spot where the term “Beatlemania” was coined, and where hits like “Bohemian Rhapsody” were recorded. Beyond music, you’ll discuss the women’s suffrage movement at Golden Square. A deadly cholera outbreak is the topic of choice on Broad Street, where you’ll hear about the original John Snow. Stroll Greek Street to hear how Soho influenced former residence Karl Marx. At Soho Square, you’ll learn about some of the district’s earliest nobility, often eclipsed by the current tenants, the lively LGBT community who congregate at local bars. End up in Chinatown, where you’ll momentarily forget you’re in London, and relax over a plate or three of dumplings before hitting up Soho’s energetic nightlife.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
TOUR IN ENGLISH
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
Meet your guide here!
Meeting Point Information
Meet your guide by the Criterion Theatre entrance in Piccadilly Circus, opposite to the famous Piccadilly Circus screens (outside the main entrance of the Criterion Theatre) 10min before starting time
- Note: In case you have trouble finding the meeting point please contact your guide directly (text, whatsapp or call) an email with their contact details will be sent the night before of the tour
By Car: 218-223 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1V 9LB, UK