Game of Thrones & Belfast City Sightseeing Combo Tour
THIS TOUR IS NOT SUITIBLE FOR CHILDREN. It is at the parents discretion to bring their kids on this tour.
You can now take our Game of Thrones Filming Locations tour plus get a 1 day unlimited hop on/hop off Belfast City Sightseeing tour ticket for just £45.
This fantastic price gives you great value, and the freedom to travel on any date that suits you. When booking online, choose the date for your Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour and then simply use your Belfast City Sightseeing tour ticket on any other day during your stay.
The Most Immersive Game of Thrones Tour in Ireland, you will be travelling with the same company that transports the Cast & Crew of the hit show. The tour delivers a lot of insider knowledge whilst visiting the stunning locations on a full action packed coastal adventure. Offering lots of opportunities for photographs with costumes & props on location, some of which have been used on the show.
Be fully guided by one of our trained guides, some have been extras on the show, and they will deliver an enriching experience from everything Game of Thrones to local Myths & Legends of the area. Making the tour even suitable for non fans of the show.
To Book Online choose your date of travel, number of passengers and click the 'Book Now' button. Alternatively, you can give our customer services team a call on +44 (0)28 9031 0101. If you have any specific queries about the itinerary just get in touch and we will assist you in any way we can.
For more information about the Belfast City Sightseeing Tour please click here.
Can't find your tour? Please enquire about our private tours, email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we have been away and forced to stop our tours, we have updated our Health and Safety Policy, Cleaning Procedures and a Customer Charter. In addition to this, Risk Assessments have also been carried out an updated for each procedure that we follow. An extensive clean of our premises has been completed and now we have been approved by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board as GOOD TO GO.
So whichever tour of ours you decide to join, your safety and the safety of our colleagues is our top concern.
Irish Tour Tickets will at all times adhere to UK government guidelines on social distancing and other coronavirus related regulations. For more information click here
- This tour is independently operated by Irish Tour Tickets Limited. It is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones.
- This tour is NOT Suitable for children. Parents can bring their children at their own discretion.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Luxury coach.
- Qualified and entertaining tour guide.
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge crossing. (Not accessable due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Dunluce Castle. (Photo Stop)
- Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour.
Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour
There is a lot of walking on what are sometimes uneven surfaces during this tour, and it therefore requires moderate fitness levels. Please come dressed appropriately for not only the season, but also for the activitiy.
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain coat
Belfast City Sightseeing Tour
If you decide to get off at any of our designated bus stops there can be times where you will need to walk to specific events and attractions. Please come dressed appropriately for the season but keep in mind, the weather in Belfast can be cold at any time of the year.
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- A print out of your boarding ticket/voucher
We're Good To Go! Our Game of Thrones tour is starting again on 15nd May 2021!
- Follow in the footsteps of the Cast & Crew.
- Experience a full coastal adventure from Belfast.
- Props provided for photos on location.
- Travel with the official transport of the hit show.
- Myths & Legends history of areas we travel.
- Stops where refreshments can be purchased.
- Full round trip from Belfast.
- Live guides.
Please note that if daily numbers for this tour are low you may be transferred onto another similar tour.
Mencap in Northern Ireland
We are delighted to be supporting a charity partners Mencap in Northern Ireland, who provide life changing services for thousands of local children and adults living with a learning disability. Since 2019 Irish Tour Tickets have raised thousands of pounds to support Mencap NI’s early intervention and family support services to help ensure that children born with a learning disability in Northern Ireland get the best possible start in life. Every donation helps Mencap continue to provide these vital services. To find out more about our charity partners visit www.Mencap.org.uk/NI
Meeting Point Information
- Check-in at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast at 8:45am
- Tour departs from Irish Tour Tickets Shop, 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast. BT2 7BA (facing the Grand Opera House) at 9:00am